Included in all options:
Groupies enjoy a romantic sojourn at the Hepburn Springs Chalet, centrally located in the midst of Spa Country. Oozing a classic retro guesthouse feel, the chalet is decorated with consideration of its origins, as well as the usual mod-cons, such as a flat-screen television and a DVD player. The guest lounge is the perfect place to take a break, read a book and relax by the open fire.
Begin the morning with breakfast before heading off to enjoy your surroundings, with Hepburn Bathhouse, Hepburn Golf Course and Mineral Springs Reserve close by. Take a drive for 3km to arrive in the middle of Daylesford for a choice of shopping and dining options. Stays can be complemented with a discounted relaxing spa treatment or a local wine tour.
Double or Twin Room
A resort town studded with Heritage-listed mineral springs, Daylesford-neighbouring Hepburn Springs offers its visitors a serene environment designed for shedding the stresses of everyday life. Boasting a heritage diversified by its earliest settlers, Hepburn Springs is a cultural melting pot of descendants of 19th century miners from around the world and Swiss-Italian enthusiasts who became enamoured and never left.
Immerse tired minds, bodies and souls in the carefree charms of Hepburn Springs, such as the nearby Mineral Springs Reserve, with its history-steeped legacy preserved thanks to the locals’ efforts. Native icons include Hepburn Bathhouse, established in the late 1800s, Hepburn Pool and The Palais theatre, which has played host to Australian rock and roll gems like Paul Kelly and Mark Seymour.
Swiss and Italian vestiges continue to enrich the region through many of the mineral springs, buildings and notably, the spiced beef, pork and garlic flavours of local delicacy, the bullboar sausage. Explorers drop in to nearby Daylesford for additional eats and shop-scouring.
• Deal is valid for 2 adults (2 children under the age of 3 can stay free of charge)
• Subject to availability
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Stays on the Saturday night require minimum of 2 nights stay
• Weekend surcharge: $50 per night when booking for Fri or Sat stays
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
Questions about this deal?
Phone: 1300 962 032 (Mon-Fri 8.30am-6pm AET)
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Sep 2017
• Must book by: 31 Aug 2017
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on check-in